2015年12月21日 星期一

Plan for the road trip

     I want to plan an exciting road trip in winter vacation because the weather is more comfortable than summer. And the trip is to travel around Taiwan by train. I will start from Taipei train station, then to Tainan, Hualien, Yilan, and back to Taipei. This is the trip for myself, so I won't bring any companions along. I want to know how independent I can be, and also learn about solving the questions I might encounter during the trip. In order not to let my parents worry about my safety, I will call them every night before I go to sleep, send them messages often, and give them the phone numbers of hotels that I stay in.
     I will spend two days in each city, so that I can experience the local life there. I think the biggest problem I may encounter is losing my way because I have no sense of direction. To solve this question, I need one precise map, and keep track of the name of the roads.
I hope that I can become more mature after this trip!

1 則留言:

  1.  Try to use more adjectives and adverbs to make your writing more colorful, even if it is an expository piece

    回覆刪除